Personal Training Terms & Conditions
By entering into a monthly personal training plan, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree to pay your chosen training plan fee promptly every 4 weeks, on a date of your choosing (however, this must be on the same date each month). You may choose to pay electronically or in cash; a receipt will be given to you upon transaction.
2. You may select a different training plan each month, if you so wish, but these terms and conditions remain the same regardless of the plan you choose.
3. You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that you redeem the allocated number of training sessions within your desired plan within a 4 week period.
4. In instances where you have holidays booked, you must let your trainer know the dates of your holiday(s) as soon as possible.
5. If you know you are going on holiday, it is your responsibility to redeem your training sessions beforehand so as to cause minimal disruption to your training schedule. Any training sessions missed as a result of poor holiday planning will not be redeemable after the monthly session end date.
6. If you cannot make your training session due to illness, or unforeseen circumstances (for example, you have to stay late at work), then you must make your trainer aware as soon as possible and rearrange an alternative date, as long as this is within the 4 week training plan period.
7. If you fail to attend or redeem your allocated number of training sessions within a 4 week period from the specified start date of your monthly plan, then you understand that you are not entitled to any refund for missed sessions, nor are you able to redeem these sessions after the 4 week period has ended.
8. If you wish to terminate your plan at any time, you must give your trainer at least 4 weeks’ notice. Any remaining sessions should be redeemed within those 4 weeks.
9. If your trainer cannot attend one of your training sessions for whatever reason, he/she must ensure they let you know as soon as possible and allow you to rearrange at a suitable time and date; this may fall outside of the typical 4 week training plan period if it is not possible to rearrange the missed session(s) during that time.